Yesterday was a breeze... I worked from 10-6, and maybe that kept my mind occupied. My goal was to drink one less cup of the lemonade mix. I made 8 cups to take with me to work, and I figured I'd make another 2 when I got home.
Well we ended up going to see Avatar in IMAX 3D...tickets had been IMPOSSIBLE to score and we finally managed. So I decided to have a very large mid-day mint tea which helped keep my tummy full. I only had the 8 cups of lemonade and I wanted to save about 1.5 or 2 cups of it to get me through the movie.
How wrong I was.
Maybe I had crappy 3D glasses... or maybe I'm just sensitive to the 3D, but I got a wicked headache behind my eyes and I felt super queasy (to the point of salivating, you know that thin saliva you get in your mouth right before you throw up?). I was so worried about throwing up on the people in the movie theatre that I stopped drinking my lemonade. Not that I felt hungry... I was just feeling soooo sick from the movie.

It was an awesome movie, btw, and I think I want to see it in regular movie format again - I don't think I'll ever go to a 3D movie again... not even to see you, my dear Johnny Depp, in Alice in Wonderland.
Anyway, we left the theatre and I couldn't even talk... we came straight home, where I passed out on the couch, fully dressed, with (gasp!) my make up still on.
So I decided to do my SWF this morning. I got up at 6:30 am, made my 1L of salt water, added some fresh lime juice to it, and guzzled it up. I still haven't evacuated the salt water...and it's been about 30 minutes! It came right out last time! WEIRD. Hopefully I got all the measurements right and it's on its way! lol
I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2.5 pounds in 2 days... I started at 113.8 and this morning I was 111.3
I haven't really had any food cravings so far. I helped a couple of customers yesterday who had lunch or dinner with them, and it smelled heavenly... but I just gotta keep reminding myself that it's only 10 days and I'll be eating again very very soon.
So far so good... I'll keep updating! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment