Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 4 end of day update...


So I'm about to climb into bed... but I wanted to give a quick update. I drank a double strong cup of my Laxative Tea (I'm using "Flora" brand's Laxative Tea, which is Senna based) and before I even finished it I felt the urge to go!
When I bought my new box the homeopath at the store told me that if it didn't give me enough of an urge to go, I should steep it for a really long time. I told her that I always steep it for about 30 minutes to get the most out of the herbs. She told me that I could safely use 2 teabags at a time. So I thought "Ah, what the heck" and decided to try the two tea bags tonight.
I can't believe that it actually made me go! I always thought the purpose of the laxative tea was to help prepare the bowels for the Salt Water Flush and to help move the salt water out.... how wrong I was!
And I still can't believe it... I haven't eaten solid food in FOUR DAYS and stuff is still coming out.
crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment