Thursday, January 1, 2009

Salt Water Flush - OMG!!!

Oh.
My.
God.

I think ONE DAY is all I can handle of The Master Cleanse.

The Salt Water Flush was disgusting. Drinking it was awful. It made me gag. It made me feel sick all over. I was literally shuddering. I drank it through a straw, trying to hold my breath and take gulps through the straw...

It was awful.

And before I could finish my FOUR CUPS of Salt Water, I suddenly felt the urge to go.

Helena gave me a few words of wisdom: "If at any time you feel the need to fart, DON'T!!!! Run to the toilet". And boy was she ever right. It felt like gas coming on, but once the evacuation started - it was like peeing out of my bum. Pee. Bum. Yeah. I said it.

And just after you were done. Wiped, flushed, washed your hands. Head out the bathroom. Sit down on the couch. Then run back to the toilet to do it all over again. Except this time I'd hang out for a few more minutes. And just when I thought I was done, I would wipe, flush, wash my hands, and go into the living room.

Only to repeat the process. I've lost count. But it's been a good 10 times now. It's been over an hour since I first started!!! When's this gonna end?

And I'm sooo thirsty. I've downed three cups of water already.

I'm seriously thinking about quitting.

My head aches. My butt's sore. And I'm STILL thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment