Tuesday, December 30, 2008

T minus 2 days

Okay... so the big day is here in 2 days. No, I'm not talking about New Year's Eve. I'm talking about the day I start my Master Cleanse. I'm doing it with my bf Luke. We both have been wanting to do a cleanse for a while now, but since I was nursing our son up until the first week of December we hadn't really had the opportunity. Until Now!

We had a big salad for dinner last night. We had Casgara Sagrada caps earlier in the evening. It's a natural, non-habit forming laxative. I guess it's supposed to "help everything along".

Today we went vegetarian and mostly raw. I've had a banana, some tangerines, a boiled leek with broth, and salad with home made dressing. The only cooked food we had was a baked potato for lunch (which we topped with sea salt and home made spicy honey mustard sauce). It was awesome! Who knew a baked potato would taste so good without bacon and sour cream?

I've already had some cravings - for carbs. Cookies or crackers! Probably cuz that's what my son was munching on earlier!

Have downed 6 cups of water already. I feel good. Except for this cold I'm still fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment